Saturday we went for a drive called the Tall trees and vines tour. It was a nice drive, obviously there were many vineyards and tall trees. There are some pictures posted on my picassa (http://picassaweb.google.com/eckraft) it should be under Victoria...something. That night we walked the streets of Melbourne to find a place to eat and found this small place in an alley. I know, sounds creepy, but it was one of the best places I have ever ate. Sunday we went to the play, which was pretty amazing. The singing was excellent and I think Joe even liked that, but you may want to ask him yourself when I am not around. I would recommend it.
Monday I think was the best part, we went on another drive, this happened to be along the ocean, hence the name of the drive being called "The Great Ocean Drive" it goes from Geelong (pronounced jilong) all the way west to Adelaide. We didn't make it that far as we had to return to the airport. However, the scenery was breath-taking. We hope that we will have time to get back there to do that drive, because we missed an area, which was about half hour out of our time frame and is supposed to compare somewhat to the Oregon coastline. So, hopefully we will have a chance. We shall see, there are so many places to go and see here.
We hope everyone is doing well back home, the days are getting longer here so we are pretty excited summer is finally in sight after one really long winter. With our days getting longer I know yours are sadly becoming shorter. Can't wait to see you all in September.
No comments:
Post a Comment